About Dr. Jamil Khan, M.D., FAAAAI
Dr. Khan is affiliated with the WM Beaumont Hospital, as well as with the McClaren Port Huron Hospital.
Dr. Mohammed Jamil A. Khan graduated from the University of Karachi Dow Medical College and received a Diploma in Child Health from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of London, UK.
He completed medical training at Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre, and his pediatric training at New Castle General Hospital and Edward Meyer Memorial Hospital in Buffalo, New York.
Dr. Khan received Fellowships at Wayne State Children’s Hospital, as well as at Children’s Mercy Hospital at the University of Kansas.
He is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) and the American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI).
Dr. Khan holds memberships with eight different societies and associations:
- AAAAI – American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- AAP – American Academy of Pediatrics
- ACAAI – American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- AMA – American Medical Association
- MAAS – Michigan Allergy and Asthma Society
- MI ASTHMA/AL SOC – Michigan Asthma and Allergy Society
- MSMS – Michigan State Medical Society
- IMA – Islamic Medical Association